Last updated: Jun 26, 2022 4:04 AM
What information we collect, where we get this information, how we use this information, what happens if we don’t have it, and the legal basis for processing this information
We collect and store any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect and store the following information about you:
|Category of information||Specific piece of information||Legal basis for processing this information||Where we get this information||How we use this information||What happens if we don’t have this information|
|Identifying information||Postal / Shipping address|
|Identifying information||Billing address|
|Identifying information||Phone number|
|Identifying information||IP address|
|Identifying information||Email address|
|Identifying information||Device identifier|
We are not required to collect this information by a law, court order, nor by a tribunal order. We combine or link the personal information that we hold about you.
With whom we share your personal information
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties for the following reasons:
|Category of third party||Why your information is shared with the third party|
|Data analytics providers|
|Financial transactions processors|
|Fraud prevention services vendors|
|Parties that need to operate the website|
Please note that these third parties will store your personal information that has been provided to them.
How we protect your personal information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- Limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- Destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website or application and stored on your computer or device by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit [link]https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/[/link].
We retain all of the information that we collect until we no longer need the information to contact you
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access your information.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
- Rectification of information: the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.
- The right to not have to identify yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances.
- The right to stop receiving unwarranted direct marketing.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
Alicia Jo Rabins
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- Postal / Shipping address;
- Email address.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, use and sharing of your personal information by contacting us at the following contact information:
- Alicia Jo Rabins
- Portland, Oregon
- United States
Any such complaints must first be addressed to us in writing as required by Australia Privacy Act 1988 S 40(1A). We will respond to all complaints within a reasonable time (usually 30 days). If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may then lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by following the steps on this page.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
Alicia Jo Rabins
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. You may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by filling out this form or calling 1-800-282-1376.
Location of data processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in United States.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
We plan to transfer data to the United States. This means that your information may be processed in a country outside of Canada and it may be accessible to law enforcement authorities and national security authorities of that country and jurisdiction.